How do I lease land from CDLM?|
For those interested in leasing land, you should:
- Click on Available Leases
- Review the Leasing Information to familiarize yourself with the leasing process, the hunting lease program and CDLM’s expectations of lessees
- When leases are available, search for leases in your area of interest.
- Tracts available for lease will be displayed, complete with maps. You may visit properties to evaluate them. If interested in a property, submit an application/bid online.
- Successful applicants will be notified and will be given a Lease Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN). They will then use this to access their account online where they will submit a list of members. The membership list must be kept current.
Who do I contact if I have a question about my lease?
Every club has a designated Club Contact, who is the primary link of communication between CDLM and your club. The Club Contact is generally the club president or another officer. Direct your questions first through the Club Contact. If this is not successful, you may contact CDLM through the Contact Us feature on this website.